Board of County Commissioners
- Meetings will begin at 11:00 A.M.
- Meetings will be held in Meeker on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month at the Rio Blanco County Courthouse, located at 555 Main Street, Meeker, Colorado.
- Meetings will be held in Rangely on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at the Rio Blanco County Annex Building, located at 17497 Hwy 64, Rangely, Colorado.
- A recording of the meeting is available by contacting the Clerk & Recorder's office at 970-878-9460.
- If you need special accommodations please call 970-878-9431 in advance of the meeting so that reasonable accommodations may be made.
- By Appointment As Available - Please contact 970-878-9431 to schedule an Appointment.
- Work Sessions will be held on the 2nd, and 4th Tuesday of each month
inMeeker. Work Sessions will be held the 3rd Tuesday of each month in Rangely. The schedule may change depending on conflicts or changes.
- Work Sessions with the Commissioners are available on scheduled meeting days, prior to 10:45 AM or after the conclusion of the Board of County Commissioner regular meetings. Work Sessions are informal meetings and are open to the public. To schedule a Work Session or for special accommodations, please call (970) 878-9431.
About the Board
The mission of the Board of County Commissioners is to provide the necessary guidelines for the Rio Blanco County Government. The Board adopts the budget, sets the Mill Levy and approves all County cash disbursements. The Board is responsible for keeping the County in compliance with Federal and State regulations and statutes. The Board acts as the Board of Equalization, the Board of Adjustment, the Board of Human Services, and the County Board of Health.
The mission of Rio Blanco County is to provide services in a fair, respectful and professional manner consistent with the customs and culture of the citizens of Rio Blanco County.